Next admission round:
Langue(s) du programme
Durée de la formation:
Date(s) de rentrée:
Présentation: Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) - 1ère année
This BBA is intended for young high school graduates willing to get a sound knowledge of international management.
The international perspective of business is declined on a three dimension basis:
- Step 1: France and its undeniable assets
- Step 2: Europe as a central business focus
- Step 3: a worldwide exposure
All our courses combine fundamental management theories taught by our searching faculty and business experts, carefully selected by our Pedagogical Committee, with real business learning: companies experiences, best practices collected from our experts, field trips and one semester abroad (at the end of the third year).
Module 1 : Fundamental knowledge
- Economic sciences
- Management sciences
- Languages (English + Russian or Arabic or Spanish)
Module 2 : Know-how
- Business Cases
- Internship (minimum 1 month, France or abroad)
Module 3 : Business experts testimonials or experiences sharing (through seminars or master classes)
- « Spirit of performance days »
- Learning expeditions and visit of major French and Parisian places
Déroulement des enseignements:
- Our educational philosophy is based on developing in our students qualities and values such as tolerance, understanding and respect for others, as well as a sense of freedom that leads them out of any possible narrowness and prejudice toward a fuller awareness of themselves and the world.
- 1st year entry : High school diploma or equivalent
- 2nd year entry : High school diploma or equivalent + 60 ECTS
- 3rd year entry : High school diploma or equivalent + 120 ECTS
- Study of the CV
- Questions in the admission files
- Motivational interviewing
A good English level is required (tested during the admission interview).